Friday 20 July 2012

There is just one thing

A few days ago, God was my best mate, delivering me, and getting all the glory for it. I could not save myself.

But then it wasn't that I failed, but I slowly forgot. It was like the flame was going out.

But today, much superior, much better, and much more permanent, I have found the flame exploding within me, it was because I went through the fire, and His love became bolder. He ruined me so that I would make it utterly about Him.

This really is the real stuff, where I am sealed with His love, His love remains. So does mine.

It is far superior to be connected with God, all the way through the trial, and come out loving Him more, because you will never again ask the question "Why is the flame going out?"

It is because I'm searching, and not understanding, and in need of much love. You need to look further than the surface from now on when I say "the flame is getting stronger" You ask the question, but God saves you, and you are saved, and he delivers you and you are delivered. What are you talking about?

This provokes to no end does it?

There is an end to your strivings and to your searchings. He found me out in the wilderness - When He allured me by His love.


No comments:

Post a Comment