Monday 23 July 2012

The ministry of the body and the work of the devil

What is it that the body needs? according to James without the Spirit the body is dead. I am deeply loved by the body. And have all that I want, because we do not wrestle with flesh and blood.

While at church this weekend, I was confronted and asked questions about friendliness and the importance of conducting conversations. It has been taken into my heart. This ministry is what the body is needing, when someone, sensitive to the body, comes and brings an agreeing word.

However there are those that do not have the Spirit. The more and more that I am being led by God, I understand that I am not looking for purpose, but I am looking for the purpose. The purpose of the Spirit, coming through and enabling us, because without the Spirit we are dead.

Then the devil comes in, and tries to infiltrate, and frustrate what God has done. Is it possible that those who love Jesus the most also end up resisting His own purposes? I will just throw that in there.

Woe to the man that devises his own plans
who takes sides, playing favourites
Who says, "Who hears"
and "Who sees"
Will you not be snufffed out
and your contempt be seen,
and be ashamed
For I will mock you to scorn
and they who see what happens will know that God has done it
on the day that His Bride rises up to inherit His love

Take heed of this! God has done something. Any counterfeit would be glaringly different from the original, but if it is done subtly and feigned then it makes it a little more attractive.

In all this, I want to say, that it will happen that both come at the same time, one after the other, and have eyes to see it! ears to hear it!

For we wrestle not with flesh and blood

No comments:

Post a Comment