Thursday 12 July 2012

I have nowhere to go

I felt like the man, who had a brother, who said "no!" but then later said "yes!" who did the will of His Father?

I have learnt today, take God up on his offer, If he is saying "I want everything you are"

It is because there is no other place to be. When we give everything to Him, that is where whatever he has, that is what He is to us. I knew that I had been ambushed, the moment that I came into pray. The atmosphere electric, after just a few brief moments of looking I knew "something is definitely here!"

I have come home. The best part about it, is there is absolute freedom being who God made you to be. What can you say to a God, who says "there's more for you coming!" I am united to the God of all creation, he dwells inside of me. He calls me beautiful, tells me who I am, and he breaks impossible boundaries. He gives visions, interprets dreams, turns our boxes inside out, and wraps us up in His love.

The reason I know all of this is because it is true! Some may call it, "deliverance" I call it restoration, the lies get thrown to the side, and we see clearly.

The reason that this leaves me absolutely convinced that He is worth everything, is because the anxiety in my heart leaves, and even if I were to die today, I would be at home in him.

Two things. hearing God's voice. I was made to hear His voice. I listen. the words I hear, I repeat. There is no congestion between me and Him, it is a pipeline of heavenly download.

The second is this. When I am wanting to be filled up, He is the provider, He is the source. I just have to reach out and get it. My heart does leaps and bounds when I am filled up with Him, because He is my JOY.

I've been thinking, all day, about what to say to people, what's got to happen, It actually became a routine. But then my routine was busted. But this is why His love breaks through and why it's right to put Him where I do, in the glory seat! and it's not me! It's all him!


No comments:

Post a Comment