Wednesday 11 July 2012

Daring and courageous in Love

It is a daring and courageous bride in agreement with the Holy Spirit that will bring back Jesus (Song 8:14; Revelation 22:17)

I am a little out of my mind to be sharing what makes this so phenomenal.

Just today I believe I heard from God. There are a few things that He has said:

It is because I have dared to ask the question "what do you see in others?" and sharing it, that now makes me walk in the fullness of His calling (Eph 3:17)

I believe I heard him correctly when he said, "Rejoice, you are going to Israel to marry Jesus" before even having the tickets.

I believe I heard him correctly to ask for an application form to staff Around the World School next year (If I wait until the end of this trip, there will not be enough time for the  application process to be finished)

I believe I heard him correctly to pray for the students and staff here, before they leave on the weekend, I believe I heard correctly to share the news face-to-face with those that I'm praying for.

There is a point when it really is ridiculous not to be spontaneously filled with JOY. This is one of those moments!

There is a point where you go from simply knowing that He loves you, to being the one whom He loves.

What makes this phenomenal is the lengths to which God will go to have my love! There's gonna be a wedding, and everyone's invited, and this is all for me!

Mark my words, all these things will come to pass, because He is the one that is causing impossible things to be happen

Yes, that means that I am asking that you would invest into what God is doing financially.

It's for this reason that I live and breathe! He totally wants everything of me! How could I not love Him! 

While at lunch today, I felt everything but daring and courageous, but I asked that people would pray, that I would be, in relation to speaking what was on my heart, to ask for financial support. I went up to God in the prayerroom, I'm glad that I did! why? because it made me more certain that I want Him to have all of my heart! I have been singing the song the whole afternoon with a bright smile on my face, only my Beloved can do that! only Jesus speaks the truth! In fact, Praise Him! we are to be cheerful givers that give out of our strength to invest into others.

In fact, I'm going to prophesy.

The reason that He wants me to pray for Israel, is because He wants my heart to overflow
The reason that He wants me to join in the celebration of outreach success, is because He wants my joy to be full
And the reason that I am going to be asking my friends for financial support, is so that the harvest will come in
You cannot seperate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment