Saturday 14 July 2012

Being a friend of the Bridegroom

There seems to be a thread that is constantly being tugged at right now, I would be totally amiss if I did not let you know about it.

I'm finding it very difficult to put two and two together anymore, the reason is, because I keep on coming back to this one point. Which is His love.

What more do I have to say? The heart in me is not able to contain what I'm going through. I have to take a breather and say "God there is no more that I can do right now" - because to work right now, my works would not be fulfilled.

This is why I think on my day of rest, I have to REST. I have to say "God, I cannot do this without You" and allow Him to burn in me.

I want to share some things that I have found very helpful to learn in the process.

God is not wanting to repay you for mistakes you make. You are repaying yourself already, He just says "I allow you to do that!"

The most enjoyable moments in life do not come from those taken on camera, they are the times when I am in His presence, and then for lack of Him I begin to cry, I want to worship Him but I'm working! and then actually singing because of that love that is in me for Him.

It is being responsible for the true reason I am here, which is to provoke others to JOY by the JOY of my Bridegroom, NOT ME! If I was not here then I would be with Him.

Laughing when everything is not okay (atleast when the people look at it)


No comments:

Post a Comment