Sunday 1 July 2012

The days of my joy

It turns out, that on the day that I have not posted, something huge has happened, and it is rightly that way. I was looking at someone's notice board in the office today, which gave a prayer of Divine Ordering. I thought nothing of it, but after sending an email off, I knew that this is exactly what God is doing right now. It's not the first time, after coming back from Israel last year, God led me to consecrating my life afresh to Him, allowing God to remedy relationships, open the right doors, and change habits, it's the best idea in the world! So in light of this change, I have decided, "why not tell exactly what is happening?" after all, This is how others will be changed by what God has done in my heart. God is showing me off to the world, because He loves me! and He wants the world to know it. While in Israel last year, I was on a mission, he brought me there, only to observe, to take in the sights, and to give a good report. He gave me a scripture from Numbers, where it says Caleb and Joshua (with the other spies) went out to see the Promised Land. I remember feeling afterwards, the whole point of going was because I needed to bring back a good report. In fact, I was glad to be there, try to communicate this in a way people will understand. But this is the same attitude people come to a wedding. They do not ask "who is this day for?" or "what is going on here?" Everyone knows, that this is the day in which the Bride and Bridegroom are coming together. We have here a picture of what God is doing in me. I will invite all of you to be with me in Israel, for my wedding, on the 2nd of August, 2012. Don't even take my word for it! Just listen, and ponder, like Mary, in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment