Monday 2 July 2012

Entering the Worship Circle

Life is filled with paradoxes, especially in God. I find scriptures, like this morning, where I came into contact with the two-fold purpose of God in the harvest - both prayer and missions. Taking this approach I'm going to adopt a new lifestyle.

It's not enough that we are worshippers of God. When we are at rest, Praise, is what you do when you are itching to go further. Praise is what makes you confident in the face of no circumstantial evidence. I'm speaking to myself when I say this.

Praise is when you are wondering, "should I speak up what is on my heart?" Praise is the lifestyle of the one who has been bitten with the worship bug. We find that praise is the deathblow to the inhabitants of the earth.

I can't keep quiet when I'm constantly drawing from that place of absolute life. I am speaking to myself when I say this.

This is because it is the most natural thing to do, you can't help but praise when you have something that you are excited about. He wants us not just to bring praise at meetings, He wants us to ooze praise, and be lovers of God (praise and love are very similiar)

What are you waiting for? the doors are open, you are in the presence of the King, He is worthy of praise! Offer Him Highest Praises! This is the kind of covenant that He establishes, one of unbridled praise, and spontaneous joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment