Friday 29 June 2012

Here I come!

This startles me to say, I am a man of the Heart! I live whole-heartedly!

What does that mean? it means the word is my life, and His judgments, what are His judgments? They are just this, God's righteous law. God says numerous times in the Prophets "Judgment is coming!" the totally startling truth is that they never prepared. You read it! They harden their hearts, and they say in their hearts "That day will never come!" or "I will be fine in that day!" As if you could resist God.

This is obvious in the prophets when they make statements like "I seek to hide my counsel from God" or even more blatant, my idols will deliver me! You read it allowed and are amazed at finding that the Proud are going to RAGE, the IDOL worshippers will be ASHAMED, every thought of man will be humbled, Do I go on? the thoughts of man's hearts will turn to murder, their rebellion will reach to Heaven, and the outcry will come to God's ears.

I looked and I was dumb-struck. What he's saying is this: I am going to reward the thoughts of man's hearts, I am going to bring out their hidden thoughts, and it will startle them, without them even realizing it! What do I mean by that? I mean just that He brings rage out of man's pride just to wipe the earth clean of them! He makes the mouths of men vomit filth out just so that He can judge, convict and sentence them.

If this is not in your theology then you have misunderstood what God was saying. There is coming a Kingdom in which the inhabitants of the earth are subjected to conquering, and conquest. God's judgment will pour out on this kingdom and they will plunge into darkness. I want to show you the light at the end of the tunnel. Jesus Christ! he wants your heart!

What he has shown me he will show to others! what makes me significant, the only reason! is because I say it! Listen! I am His messenger!

No comments:

Post a Comment