Tuesday 12 June 2012

What is real to God?

Today, I am experiencing a flurry of activity which I am wanting to share. I was looking for rest just a few moments ago, now I have found it, I have found my rest IN HIM. This is His glory.

The question of the hour is, WHO IS ABLE TO STAND? (Rev 6:17)

I don't think anyone is wanting to be in the position where all that they have will fall to the ground. Really, the question, "What is real to God?" is the question that motivates us to ask "How do I find myself in the place of Safety?"

The question of the hour in the scroll that bears His name is marked by the temporal judgments of the Lamb being released on the earth, and the inhabitants crying out "Where is safety?" What is safety to God? well, everything that proceeds from His glory.

Let me try put these three streams together. We are those that have been bought by His blood, sanctified, made whole, pure, blameless. What is he wanting? That's a kinda redundant question, because we ought to know Him. The reason behind what he is wanting? He hates SIN, he is jealous for idols, He is angry with the wicked every day, He sees their works burning up without substance.

What is real to God?

He repeats a phrase, it's a very interesting phrase, which is "Let Him who has ears to hear, hear" My prayer for you is this, That God, would give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation into the knowledge of Jesus, how beautiful he is, arrest your eyes to see the beauty of this man! may you know and experience the hope of his calling you, and the glory of his riches in You, and His great power toward you, that you may be filled with the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment