Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bringing the entirety of the storehouse in (1)

When looking through my notebooks for today, I found a phrase that stood out to me, it pricked my heart. It is this "a heart full of love"

O, Lord, Fill my heart with love.

What this turned into is what has been placed before you today, "bringing in the entirety of the storehouse" - in other words, If you want God to greatly bless you, what is he saying to you? what is he wanting from you?

Now, I know that we cannot give to God.

There is a verse in Isaiah 66 which goes like this:
Thus says the LORD:
"Heaven [is] My throne,
And earth [is] My footstool.
Where [is] the house that you will build Me?
And where [is] the place of My rest?

For all those [things] My hand has made,
And all those [things] exist," Says the LORD.
"But on this [one] will I look:
On [him who is] poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who trembles at My word.
I know when you start, it seems simple. Goto God in the prayer room, tell Him you love Him, ask that he may give you all that you want, and hearing Him say "I love you, you are beautiful" (Song 1:15)

But actually that's where it stops.

Some people enjoy to die, some people enjoy to give everything to God when they do not have anything, some people enjoy being willing, teachable, and child-like, some people like the Father. This is where it begins. Though it would be wrong to say we're giving something to God (in the way that we goto church, goto bible study, goto prayer, goto the bible, goto worship services) it would be incredibly right to say, "Because I love you, I will say 'Awake, Awake! O North Wind, and Come! O South, Blow upon my garden, that it's spices may flow out. Let my Beloved come into His garden and eat it's pleasant fruits'" He is my inheritance from start to finish! Nothing left of me. Greek: "de ouketi"

Are my children being fed?
Are my children being clothed?
I will not forget them.
They are called "Ephraim" and "Caleb"
my sons are Faithfulness and Fruitfulness
They are my promises from my Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment