Monday 11 June 2012

Dream you Dreamers!

What do you imagine would be the most important quality in knowing God?

We have knowledge of God. I know that God looks at the heart, it is the heart that matters most to Him. This is why when I am being led by Him, he will often lead me to say "You were right in choosing me" - I am the one you have chosen for this task. But it also means, I give you glory and honor because you chose me from before the foundation of the world.

This is what dreaming is, connecting with reality - connecting with God.

There is a verse in the Psalms which best describes what a dreamer is. It says in Psalm 126:2-3
Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them." The LORD has done great things for us, [And] we are glad. 
It is equal to breathing. This is because we were made to be connected with God -

Though I speak somewhat strangely (as in, but not limited to, the saneness of my speech, 2 Cor 5:12,13) it is because my heart has breathed, and I have been filled with comfort, and JOY, and I am demonstrating the kindness and patience of God, in giving understanding to my heart, and that this is free to all, who want it, I can't take the credit for it! because I just begun this. May the difficult things we find needing to say come out fluently! Not all speech impediments come from stuttering.

If you would like to know more, Read the story of Joseph (Gen 37) with new eyes. And ask, "God, give me sleep and rest" 

No comments:

Post a Comment