Monday 4 June 2012

Returning to family

When I woke up this morning, I heard "The Spirit is my family"

or "You are my family in the Spirit"

There is a scripture in Malachi (which is repeated by an Angel in the book of Luke)
And he will turn The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse.
I have to let you know about the great thing that has happened today as a Son. Which shows where my heart truly lies. God provided an opportunity for me to honor my parents and fulfill the desire of my heart which was to be able to accept them into my heart.

The feelings that arose afterwards may help to show what has taken place in my heart. The first thought was this: Why have I not included my parents in everything before now? To which I realised, "I am your Son, and You are my parents" - I now have the responsibility to choose what decisions I make.

It leads onto the thing that is really on my heart, which is to honor my parents. I am now in the hands of God my Father.

But I suppose what God is really looking at is the heart. Here are some of the feelings that I've experienced into which I pray God would release all that He is into. 

Why ought not God to make all things good because He loves me?

My heart constantly wrestles, with that ultimate reality.

Being united to the Bridegroom!

Did he not pay for me so that I would no longer sin?

Is not His joy in forgiving me of my sin because He wants to demonstrate His love for me? and be with me?

I cannot simply be content with the thing that He has done in me, my heart churns and spurles, the ravished heart of God! This is the fire of His love.

Wait for the Bridegroom! Do not restrain yourself, do not shrink back! press forward!


No comments:

Post a Comment