Friday 22 June 2012

Forerunner following the Leader go

Let me tell you how God has been moving on my heart today.

I will be moving back to YWAM out in Oxford. This sounds very simple, but as I have just shared, this is because while i've been at home, God has been testing my heart, to see where my heart lies. I give glory to God for bringing me back to YWAM.

I've been reading the book of Revelation, in which one of the predominant themes is prophecy. Today I was thinking about it all and recalled a TV program I watched yesterday. It is called "Undercover Boss" - of the importance, to not only say what you do, but do what you do, starting TODAY. Starting today, I am going to be taken an active role in the active prophesying that I've been involved in. I will be taking an active role in giving a conditional prophecy to anyone - Just as Jesus did when He prophesied over Jerusalem in Matthew 23

What kind of a leadership! This is cutting edge!

I am taking a day of fasting every week, where I am also wanting others to join in the practice. Not because of super spirituality but because it's a command, and because I want to love Him more, and I'm willing.

All these behaviors are the behaviors of a Son, because I am willing to learn and put my hand to the plow - I know that I will stuff up, what a word, that He will bring it to pass!



No comments:

Post a Comment