Friday 22 June 2012

Confessing Jesus before Men

As it happens today, my Father is telling me to REST.

I want you to gravitate to that word, because it will describe EVERYTHING to you.

I know that doing this strikes men with FEAR. Atleast it does me. But did you know what? He is boasting about you in Heaven for confessing Him before man! This is all about my wedding. I am compelled to preach the gospel. My conscience within me flutters at the opportunity to confess Him before men. This is the honest truth! My conscience knows when I want to give God the glory for what He has done. This is preaching!

In fact, the ones that I am compelled to preach to, are the ones that don't know, and have never heard. This I imagine has something to do with a pure conscience.

I find my conscience within me saying "I do not want to resort to my own ways, and behaviors" Where this comes from is a round-about statement. I already gave you the answer, that I am compelled to make known what God is doing.

If you have ever felt what your conscience is speaking to you, I am sure you understand.

The point of this all is this. God told me to REST. He even threatened me with this: "If you do not rest, You will stop me from achieving what I am wanting to do in You" That was enough for me.

Only someone that is alive can REST. When we are alive you know it, because you are MOVING! More accurately, You know the truth in Your conscience. You know there must only be one way to be Alive, because you are now alive, and before you were not. I also theorize, to be ALIVE, is to be whole-hearted. There is a church that Jesus sent a letter to that were not alive. In fact, they were dead, compromised and failing in a mandate that He gave them, in all of this he rounds up with a statement about confessing Himself before Men.

The word for REST is also glory. Now there is one who the Spirit of God rested on. (This means, to fully dwell in, at home) But all we can do is BE RESTED. One rest began when you confessed that Jesus is Your Lord. The second rest has to do with choosing to be whole-hearted.

My Father is telling me to REST

No comments:

Post a Comment