Sunday 20 May 2012

Who Am I?

As has been revealed to me, and as has been shown to others, the full and ultimate revelation of who we are is this: A little child. That is Who I am. What can little children do? it's rather simple really -  eat, drink, sleep, cry and poop.
A little child cannot even think for themselves, they are fully dependant on their Father. This thing that is totally beyond us, it is the one thing that Jesus says brings us to inherit the Kingdom of God.
While at YWAM last week, my heart was enlarged, and I realised I could not do anything for myself - and if there was reason to be disappointed at being forgotten, I reasoned that it was because I am not taking the credit for myself - I am a humble child that is dependant on my Father for everything - so why would I be fussed about what others think about me? I am content, and unable to resist.
My peace comes from being burped by my Father.
O, that the Spirit would be poured out in me, this would totally satisfy me, and I would speak wonders and miracles because a child ordains praise to you.
I'm no longer going to give my treasured secrets to swine, I'm no longer going to respond to the secrets of the Kingdom of God by assuming it is for others. I'm going to have Him completely, and when I am told "You are my Son" then I have something to give. But even this is just a reflection of the worth that God places in me, on the inside.
I feel like God is trying to say something to me. I will stand on the word of God and overcome the wicked one.

No comments:

Post a Comment