Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Son in Me just Comes out

This is something that I feel needs to be said before anything else, because me being a Son takes pre-eminence over anything I do. my destiny is NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER WHAT I DO! I love that, that I do not need to do, act or produce anything for me to be a Son. A part of me asks the question, "then why does it even to be mentioned" - a pertinant question. Why do I need reminding as to being a Son, that has nothing to do with works? is that is what is being asked.

I find it very difficult to stay confident in this particular area, ESPECIALLY when my whole nature is steered towards being an orphan, looking out for number one, and reproducing anxiety, stress and disillusionment, why do I need reminding of this ever pertinant question? God's presence is our home. It is the place we are re-energized in who we are, remembering what is most important, this ought to be the most desirable place on the planet. It ought to be the place that gives us the desire and urgency, and EXCITEMENT, to get those creative juices flowing, it ought to be the only place that we enjoy in the whole world. This somehow does not need to be said, but it does, because Jesus died so that I would be a Son, that I would be found, that His death would bring in me a revelation of His ultimate goodness and kindness for me, reminding me, "I am Your Beloved Son with whom I am well-pleased"

There is no lack in this place, folks, I may be stretched in any other place, but there's everything that we are needing in His presence. This is the place where I dream. His courts are where I belong. O, his joy! my childhood, it just comes out of me. It needs to be said: "Children cannot look after themselves" O Father, may the hearts of the Father's return to the children. That is why when others take the credit I have to say "well, I'm a little child, so i'm so little that I don't take offence" - my identity lies in the bosom of the Father. That is why I have to constantly re-evaluate my position - I am a Son, am I behaving like a Son today? It's okay to say "i'm hurting today, I'm lost today, I've forgotten how to be a Son today" because he's not looking at the t's and i's he's made the heart perfect. I tell you no greater joy in the world than being the favourite Son of my Father! That he is revealing His Providence over me in making me a Son, every part of scripture, the Father is glorious. I respond to the Father because He is the blessed Potentate, the source of life, Alpha and Omega, dwelling in unapproachable light, Rock of the Ages, Ancient of Days, King of the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment