Wednesday 30 May 2012

The Leadership of the Holy Spirit

I want to always come back to that sweet assurance that God has a better plan, he is looking into my heart. This is the essence of leadership from the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:14) So what has God placed on my heart today? That I want His love regardless of circumstance.
What does this look like, it looks like rolling round in balls of laughter when a circumstance is too big and then daring to say "I give you another chance to do it your way" - The problem I find is that we are so used to doing it our way!

We need a heart transformation before we go leading others. As many know but I need to get this out there. There are two things to be aware of in this day:
What connects "the salvation of all Israel", "the pouring out of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost", the "wanting of God's love" and "wanting God's love regardless of circumstances"? It is one thing: My Husband, my Bridegroom.

the second thing is this: Luke 17:22 says "The days are coming that you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man and you will not see it" This is a terrifying verse. Many people play down the awareness of the days that are coming, they say "it will be worse for the people that do not know God" which sounds right, the problem is it doesn't fit with reality, If someone loves a person little, and if someone loves a person alot, who is more affected by the loss of that person? the one who only loved Him a little? no, it's the one who loves Him alot. God will make the tears, the crying, the pain, the sighing, calculated so that no one who loves Him will be able to live without Him, there will be a fire that comes upon people because of this lack of his voice, and this lack of his presence, that forces Him to come, just as in the days when Israel were in captive in Egypt. They will cry out in bondage before their taskmasters and God will have compassion. The same things are coming upon our generation!

The reason we don't know the book of Revelation is because we ought not to know! the contents are disturbing! Am I capable of handling this level of trauma and pressure to myself? to my flesh and blood? this is exactly what is going to happen. It says that if the days had not been shortened, no one would be saved, it says that false prophets will rise up and deceive many, it says that the love of most will grow cold, it says (I believe) a time of great tribulation having it's focal point in emotions and feelings, that people will be led astray because they do not have confidence in their emotions and feelings. Mark my words!

No comments:

Post a Comment