Sunday 20 May 2012

Responding in Trials, Overcoming by Faith

I am really speaking to myself here. Here are a few points that I have learnt to hold onto when trials come (and they do)
First, God is with me in it. I suppose the most important point in this is this, we take full responsibility to what happens in trials. This has taken me a while to come to terms with (or rather, understand)
I am a whole person to God, while reading the story of Lazarus, addressing the dead body, he said "Lazarus, come forth!" maybe If we took this approach to raising the dead, we would succeed?
There is great reward for us in responding to trials in the right way. I remember a verse in 1 Corinthians, where it says "and each one will receive His reward from God"
Because God loves us, the purpose of trials is to produce greater fervency of love within us. Rather, it is a grace of God to endure trials having in mind the right repayment of what has been given to you. With that said, go and embrace every trial that you know is coming with a view to overcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment