Monday 21 May 2012

Putting my Lamp in the Window

There is a token that the bride-in-waiting in Jewish marriage custom does to show the world that she has been wedded to the Bridegroom, and waiting His return. This is simply putting a lamp in the window of her house, until He comes for her - the lamp never goes out.

I am wanting to make a public declaration. To any and all who are being pursued by God's jealous affections, set apart yourself to Him. It is better to do this now, rather than later. Put your life on hold for this, He will not relent. I want to tell the world, I'm waiting for my Bridegroom, Jesus Christ, the Son of God. If you do not believe me, then watch me. The world needs to know that I, Nathan Sinclair, am already married, more than this, I am married. My thoughts, desires and affections both this day and forever will be tied with that day when He comes for me!

This really is so much more than I can put down on paper. To make this clear, If you do not encounter the truth, that I am already married, you have yet to experience what I hold dearest on the inside. There is so much the world is doing wrong, this is the biggest thing, that they do not believe there is such a thing as being so tied up in marriage that it strikes them - maybe even wrecks them. Can you imagine what I am trying to describe here? You can think about marriage but I am 100% convinced and in reality the one whom Jesus loves

No comments:

Post a Comment