Wednesday 16 May 2012

Being the Disciple-Witness of Jesus

Just today, I was listening to a video on youtube, an interview between a Jewish man, and a recent believer in Yeshua. The Video can be found here
It leads me to a scripture written by the prophet Isaiah. Isaiah 8:18 writes:
"Here am I and the children whom the LORD has given me! [We] are for signs and wonders in Israel From the LORD of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion"
This scripture is now fulfilled in your hearing.

We are witnessing before our eyes the fulfillment of scripture, but no one can take the revelation that comes from the inside away, it will be a spring of living water, welling up to eternal life. The joy of the Holy Spirit is undeniable. 

I say that we are not just to go out and proclaim, we are his witnesses, we are not just leaders, we are his disciples. I encourage you to pray this prayer:

that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him

It starts with forgiveness, but it ends with his intention that we would be Sons and Daughters, walking in the full inheritance and filled up with the Spirit which is our birth agent.
I want to present this before you as one that is just beginning to walk in the inheritance that I have as a Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment