Sunday 10 July 2011

Call to Prayer and Fasting Israel

Hello!

After sharing with others, I thought I would also share on here, what is up! I will be updating the page daily with prayer notes of our time of prayer here at YWAM oxford. I actually need to put down on paper all the smallest things that God has done this weekend. So here are a summary.

When I shared obediently at church today, afterwards I was filled with Holy Spirit and noticed that people were speaking the word of God

After a time of prayer and praise with God walking home, needing an answer He provided one just before I arrived home. When I arrived home, I searched for the persons details and found it.

When I was hitchhiking, I briefly prayed and was blesssed with a ride home to Oxford. This would give me enough time to go into the prayer room and read the word, as well as pray for Richard that God's compassion would break out, with hope, which can not be trivialized.

When I got back to Oxford it was just part three oclock. I went into the dining hall, where no one was, but was filled with Holy Spirit thinking about the things I had just prayed, and I spontaneously started singing a chorus to a song, as well as "I was made for love" (from Jesus let me see your eyes - Cory Asbury) and "whom the son sets free is free indeed" (Cory and Laura) no one can take this joy from me! when I sat down at the piano miraculously found the chords and melodies for "Jesus I know you love me" and remembered how to play the IHOP music (i was looking for the music)

This is not even including the fact that He gave me perfect peace sleeping last night. I was wide awake with a thousand things on my mind, and knew that there were verses saying he would give me rest, most of the things that I was thinking about, I couldn't do anything about right then, anyway, I had done everything I could do that day (secretly I prayed that God would make this a testimony when I got up in the morning)

I don't think it's coincidence that there's peace in Yemen on the outside, peace inside of me (rest) and peace about to be prayed for Israel. It just serves to confirm my signs and wonders that God can do immeasurably more, and I want Him to get the glory for it, I want Him to have His purpose done! I want to be like Jesus! Revelation, I tell you, Wisdom!

how is it that God can have so much fun making Himself great? and that I am just along for the ride? Is that even possible by Human means? Let this wine flow out of me!

no ordinary day!

Prayer notes July 10th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment