Wednesday 13 April 2011

Journey to Freedom

I can't take the credit for this, I could be anywhere, in a ditch or shivering on the side of the road. My enthusiasm comes from knowing I can encountering God's heart every day regardless where I am. I can't live half-heartedly as if I can have some trading on the side while having a relationship with Him. It's either all or nothing.

Well, Part 3 "Journey to Tauranga" - from Bulls to Rotorua.

The place i set up to today was near the exit of bulls. After two hours of holding out the sign, my ride came! It was immediately after saying "I want a ride to Tauranga" - God was saying. There is no discretion between the two. She took me to Taupo where we parted ways. I played the guitar for the first time, today. Then I decided to put my sign out there, and now I'm in Rotorua. I ahve been paid with unrepayable kindness. That's what I like about kindness. I never want to be paid for it! I know that there is strength in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment