Wednesday 13 April 2011

Journey to Tauranga

Here is part 2 of "Journey to Tauranga" Thanks!

I left to go hitchhike. All my feelings were about getting a ride, and how this was a bad spot to hitch hike from (lots of trucks passing by, very fast) when immediately God Provides again. Neville (If you are reading this) Thanks for giving me a lift to picton and your advice! You see, as soon as I my mind wandered i began singing, and the singing was a chorus

"Draw me away
burn in my heart
let me know you love me"

at which point I was about to sing "Let me know that sensation that I am seen" that's when you come!

While on the ferry I bumped into some Israeli backpackers, named Ronid and Tuval. As we were walking off the ferry (talking of passover and Jesus) I said I would like to hang out with them. So I followed them to the backpacker hostel. What if he doesn't want me to stay? I have the choice. I don't want to stay in the hostels, that's the main reason I am leaving wellington, another reason is, because I don't want to stay in Wellington. Thinking it through my head makes more sense, So i'm going to go. I wrote a letter for Ronid and Tuval and then He came down the stairs. So i handed the note to Him. (maybe I'll see them in Taupo?) I'm going to go back to the train station and go as far away from the city as possible.

Now I am in Bulls. I have shacked up for the night. Your reward is sure worth the effort it takes to bring it about, and I learnt how to build a tent! 2 hours of intense fear and battling through spiritual attacks have evaporated away as I sit inside my tent and realize "God said 'go build a tent'"

No comments:

Post a Comment