Sunday 6 February 2011

Be Who You Are Around Me (Part 2)

Wonderful news! I have been blessed this morning! I woke up to a text on my phone, and a resolve to get out of bed. So I walked to the computer and turned it on. You see, someone has asked "how is your financial support going?" and I was excited because I have been wondering where God was going to provide, so I could pay the tithe today at church. Well I look in my bank account and someone has already come to the rescue! So I will be paying the tithe today! Wonderful! This means alot of things. It's never been an issue with yours truly why I support financially, it's always been at people. However I did not know it. What happens when you have clarity come and you know why you do things? This happened this morning! I was listening to Mike Bickle's Encountering Jesus where He shares stories of Financial Power Encounters. I think this must warrant for one! He says "make souls your motivation" it is a paradigm shift.

While praying the last few days I asked God the question about "where to from here" and "What wisdom, council, do you have?" (these are just paraphrases) He revealed something about the vision that I have (which is to financially support 300 people into full time intercession and worship) - that I was already "supporting financially for the sake of souls" - that was a healthy reminder. The lightbulb clicked this morning when finding out this provision came, for a lot of reasons the first being it came from people and that When I had no money i was saying "I'm going to sow into people" - Also that looking back over previous postings, seeing that one of the major things was doing things for people.

Taking a different tack here. As a result of this I'm far more capable of answering the question "where to from here?" though I did know it before - Worshipping in Spirit and Truth, Being Who I am, I'm so thankful to God, He knows just what I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment