Tuesday 1 July 2014

Updates

I haven't given too much thought to it, but I'm on the wave of what I believe to be a needed service to the Body of Christ. Actually, it comes off from unique circumstances. I heard from the Father recently that if it was the thing that you wanted, and indeed, gives you so much joy, what are you doing being apprehensive and torn? indeed, doubting that it needs to be said. That seems like an adequate title to what I've observed and now are walking the steps of. I think it will come. The people just need to show up and I need to put more confidence in my own heart. Please pray for me that I would be able to share my heart authentically and that it would come through in what I'm endeavouring to accomplish. Hopefully this will result in all the tribes of the earth giving love and worship to the King of Kings and we would see global revival on the earth, and that each culture would be transformed by the values and love of the Kingdom of Heaven (it is a Kingdom of Love afterall) chiefly in "The Holy One of Israel as our Redeemer, and the endorsement of love that He gave to the Israelites in (Exodus 3:14-17) over all the earth" (Isaiah 54:5)
Look and find updates to my bio page, and a new page called "Books" more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment