Saturday 20 April 2013

The why behind "You will not forget"


I often forget the things that I have done for you
But you will not forget,
They are not forgotten
It makes me want to shout out
“I love you Jesus”
Here is my love on display for you
There are things that I want to focus on
To make my life really matter
They will be remembered
They are not forgotten
The sufferings that I face that are kept in your heart
I do think you are watching
I do think you are recording these things in a book
For you will recount them to me
When I am in front of you
Standing at the judgment seat
Your love remains
I will remember love

One day, I was contemplating on something I had done for a friend, and I realized that what I had done for Him had come out of me completely out of love. When I began to think upon it, I remembered the Judgment seat of Christ.
This is the motivation for writing you will not forget. I want to put this simple but important truth before everyone, so that they too can make decision based on love.

No comments:

Post a Comment