Monday 9 July 2012

Leadership Lessons

What a wonderful time with Thor today! This is exactly how I am feeling right now. I am wanting to give my zealous answer to just beginnings of leadership with Jesus at the helm.

My heart says that what is most important has to be said: Jesus loves you very much. It is in his eyes, his words, his actions, his works and his love toward you. Also, that God is saying, love your neighbour.
This is in my thoughts, my eyes, my heart, my love toward Him. He is not just wanting us to live for Him, he is wanting to be everything in life for us.

This is where I begun leadership lessons 101 today. The best leaders I reckon, will be able to give everything to Jesus effortlessly, because that is the way that He is with us. But enough of that! While weeding the back of one of our properties, my friend took charge and give me orders to do. I asked Him later if he had a gift of leadership.

What a giant need we have, of people that will give and receive commands! I do not think that I could have done the job without His taking charge - being slow to start working, encouragement makes a huge difference when you are working, it makes everything better! This is one of those things, that being in YWAM, i have enjoyed alot, where everyone is able to receive from each other, whatever their point in life right now, to not be ashamed, nor to disqualify themselves from speaking up what they have to say.

My heart is now indebted to Thor for taking charge! This is something to aspire towards, for me!

What comforts me the most about leaders in the Bible, is all of them know God, and understand Him, each have lived the ways of God, but none more than my favourite, David. His own heart answer is, "I want to know God" and this is exactly where everyone starts. And exactly where God picks up the baton. This makes me come back to the relationship, and prayer, of Jesus. Give me the Spirit of God, rushing upon me, giving me experience in the knowledge of the ways of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment