Wednesday 4 July 2012

How does He lead me?

This is prompted by some things that have happened today, during some time in the prayer room. Firstly, I would like to make it quite clear, that the leadership that I'm talking about is heart leadership. I do not make decisions any more unless my heart is in it. This is quite a journey!

The idea to give your heart to someone doesn't just happen one day, but this is the thing that must happen. When it comes to God, he is the only one that can make this happen. He has to start the whole thing. I have to admit, that this is something that I myself am journeying on. But there is a day, when, Him coming, He will marry you, you have to prepare yourself for that.

There's nothing more important in a marriage than the day that you get married. In jewish culture this day happens first. It is God's prerogative to start loving You. What does He say to me? What does He say to everyone? Your weakness and your sincerity ravish His heart. That is right, when He looks at you, He says "in your weakness I see your love, your sincerity ravishes my heart"

But, like this one, you probably find the idea quite impossible right now. I can remember the whole affair as if it was yesterday. While in my little room in the hyatt, while thinking about spiritual warfare, grabbing scriptures and what not, I heard a voice say "I have something better than grabbing scriptures, You are married to me, Ask for the seal of divine love" at this I ran into the boys room and said "You all will have to get married to Jesus, because this is the most important army that you will ever be a part of"

While on the way to home, I would say "seal my heart with divine love" and it would fill my heart up. Though I had made a commitment to allowing God to pursue me with His love, and burn on the inside, there was more that needed to be done. When I came to church on Sunday, God gave me a scripture from Esther, it was Uncle Mordecai adopting esther as His daughter. Burning in my heart, I stood up and prayed this scripture. Then I understood that I needed to enter into daughter's school. My heart is yours, O God.

This is because I believe that many are not ready for God's unbridled affections for us, He wants us to hop across this ditch and commit, like Esther, to be brought before the King. If this is speaking to your heart, then pray to God "I know that you are speaking to me, I will commit to your pursuing of me" Wait for Him to confirm it

No comments:

Post a Comment