Thursday 26 July 2012

from Hiddenness to Apocalypse

I want to immortalize this in time, so that you know what it is that comes from my heart first. This is a diary entry from yesterday's journal
My heart is burning at the moment. I have given Him my heart. This is my freedom, and this is my rest. I cannot loose. If you reveal any more of your love - I will explode in flames! This is love. He made you to be abandoned to Jesus Christ! Who is he? I will not be refused! Come oil me up like a kerosene lighter

I am pre-empting what is about to take place, to let you know that by the end of the weekend I will be in Israel

God's word never fails!

I was lying in bed, unable to move, because of a contracted flu, when my body relaxed because of this one phrase
To be denied would be like being uninvited to your own wedding
and like Intercession was not my very heart
What is God's word for me?

He loves me, and he wants to marry me!

This is my testimony, God's word never fails! I do not want provision, I do not want to travel! All that I am wanting is to say God's word never fails!

This is what happened when I asked "Lord, what is your will? how are you leading? guiding me?"

And he gave me a scripture!

Psalm 126:6

I have been wrestling with "Does God's word fail?"

He broke my flu

and then I went to sleep

God does nothing for you because you do things for Him. The only reason is because you are His favourite! He likes that you want to love Him!

I'm saying this, because today He has honoured me, and that's the whole point. I am not doing it because I want to have a position, but because I want to love Him.


When you intercede, you are achieving God's purposes on earth, because you partner with His heart, the whole point is that you are connected with his heart, it happens, because you are allowing God to achieve what He is wanting on the earth. It is His purpose!

The word Apocalypse means "unveiling" or "revelation"

God did it all

No comments:

Post a Comment