Tuesday 5 June 2012

Overcoming SIN, just the beginning

I just experienced something that I have to share with everyone. Out of the overflow of this is a thing that will forever change the way you do everything in life. I want to share this with you

Don't settle for only the family of God, go out as well.

Now think what about I just said!

You have to understand my predicament I am utterly ruined.

I was thinking this way "the next revolution is not the global missions movement" but it is "the Father's heart movement"

Did you know they are the same thing?

Let me explain.

I just EXPERIENCED the full glory of God while I was in my weakness. Point one! you cannot say I'm excluded, because this happened to me when I had nothing!

You see, what I was thinking was this, I'm utterly disillusioned, everything is in calamity, and the things that I enjoyed doing I no longer have any motivation for. Would you guess what these things are? they are spending time with Father, praying, reading the word, and EVERYTHING OF CREATIVITY RELATED TO GOD! who am I talking about? the Father!

For he said to me: "you must come to me because you want to" - it can't come out of dead religion. Equally he said "The reason you will continue to come to me is because you are a Son and you choose to" - this sustains me in the dead times.

I was pondering and thinking, If I have all these things that are wrestling with me, for my attention, maybe this is the time I ought to come to God with supplication. I had something on my heart, so i went and started playing at the piano.

Then I realized the Spirit was being poured out, so I took my voice recorder and started recording. It was motivated by a scripture in Psalm 77, and a statement, "these things will only make the song grow louder, and the little child in me will come out" (From Psalm 8:1,2) actually the inspiration was a song that I had wrote years ago.

Would you imagine what it was?

It was this (very simple)

I see a flame arising, coming from your consuming heart,
I see a fire burning, coming to meet with me!

Who am I talking about? the Father

whose glory, IS the thing that I am after. Am I going to disagree with the Spirit of God?

This is what motivates me to GO! what a profound paradox. did you just get that? I'm ruined, I ought not to be making decisions about what I am going to do.

All of you, hear this!

(I may put the song up later)

Here is the Song.

rapidshare link

No comments:

Post a Comment