Friday 1 June 2012

Love

The Lord said "I want you to make this the post" So here it is, a song.
the purpose is two-fold:
To show that this is the highest fulfillment of everything I desire
To show to You that He really can be everything that you want Him to be.
The interesting thing is, this is the overflow, which I would be sharing, because I do not work on my day of rest. So it is a fulfillment in that sense too.

Here are the lyrics!


If I have not love
My speaking my tongues and
In the form of angels and of men
Are like a clanging cymbal
If I do not have love
I can give my body to be burned
And it will not suffice me anything

Pre-chorus:
You have pierced my ear
You have given me the Spirit without measure (So)


Asctibe to the Lord from my heart
Ascribe to the Lord the glory and the emotional strength
Glory due His name

(pre-chorus)

So I will say to you
Come fill me up, yes, come fill me up
Yes I will say to you
I am no longer my own, I am no longer my own




I could give up everything
And in the giving it would be utterly despised rejected tossed aside, forgotten, trash and rubbish, it would be less than filth
To be remembered no more!
This is my vow to you! (my vow to you)
This is my vow:
I will give everything for You
And forget it all
For your love it is the highest goal highest treasure, highest attainment, I have you
 

The former things have gone
And the new has come
You won’t remember
They will no longer
Be remembered
They will be forgotten

Forever you’ll be My husband, and I will be your wife
I will be your bride

 
You are the promise of redemption
You are the promise of a husband
You are the promise of joy and delight
Trusting in the Father’s love
Hoping in the Father’s love
Hoping in the love, the love you have given
The love that you will mention on that day
On the day of your wedding
On the day of the gladness of your heart
You will mention my praise
You will mention my love
You will mention my gladness
My heart
And you will bind them like an ornament on my neck
That they will never be forgotten





No comments:

Post a Comment