Monday 28 May 2012

Time and Space

When I was a child I was afraid of aliens, angels, demons, monsters. I suppose the reason behind this was because at night time "I was afraid that they would come to me" As an adult I have found the truth. They don't come to me at night time! nor at day time! They come to me in another dimension. Time and space have nothing to do with it. This relieves me, they cannot come to me when I am afraid. You see, the truth is this: God does not operate in the realm of time and space, he knows about them, but they are totally under his control. There's no fear that anything will come to me when I'm not expecting it, and God himself is the anchor by which I am self-assured. You can never get enough of God's glory. Knowing this actually makes me more jealous for the things of the Spirit. O, Lord, let this rest on my heart! All this has profound implications for the way that I operate my life, because what I cannot see is more real than the things I can see. I suppose I will finish by giving the definition of fear; False evidence appearing real. While we are afraid we are not in Love. Love casts out fear. If you are wondering why this post just ask the question, am I willing to go into the unknown? It's not about putting up excuses, and I'm not trying to make discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment