Wednesday 9 May 2012

Keeping the Watch (2)

When I came up to the prayer room today, It was like I came into home, and a song came out of me because of responding to this change
"I've come up here, abba Father
just to dream with you a little while
I've come up here, Abba Father
because I know I love you,
and you love me too"
This is what I want! I want the House of Prayer to be a house! To be home, I want it to be easy to dream in! I want it to be the most natural thing ever! That God would meet with us here, because as Father, this is what he has shown us of Himself.
There's no expectancy here, there's no stress here, there's no human effort here, This is the ease of His presence, it just comes out, I bet this is what the Angel's experience.
I wanted to say, that this is a great opportunity to tell everyone of the things that God has placed on my heart as a result of this counter, but we can't sell ourselves short! The encounter with Him, being his Son, being His heart, It's inexchangeable, you can't replace His presence for His gifts! Why? because I want to worship Him here, I want to pray here, this is the very things that arise out of my heart as I am at the ease of God's fruitfulness.
I want to paint a picture of what I see here, I see resting from your labors, I see you becoming a little child, i see you coming here because it is the most enjoyable place, and a re-energizing of WHO YOU ARE and WHO GOD DESIGNED YOU TO BE. There is no striving here, there is no effort, no work, this is pure contemplation.
I want to suggest that when God proclaims Jesus and every knee bows, the CLIMAX is a reflection of the Saints who understand the Father's heart:
In the LORD all the descendants of Israel Shall be justified, and shall glory.' " Isaiah 45:25
Let us be the Son to our brother Jacob!

No comments:

Post a Comment