Friday 4 May 2012

God Looks Into Your Heart

Hello, welcome to another devotional for the day 05/05/12 This is because I have a day of rest which I do no work on because I want to enjoy the creation, just like God when He created the earth in 6 days and rested on the seventh (this is where the word Sabbath comes from) While I am unable to refer to my journals that are currently not in my present access, I will share what is on my heart with you.

God really likes You. In fact, it is the most enjoyable thing to Him. He likes you, because you like Him, and because it makes Him smile when you love Him! He looks inside the heart, he's not looking at outward appearances. What he sees is the real you, the genuine, no masks YOU. This means He likes you in your brokenness, he likes you in your frustrations, perplexities, inability. Because you are sincere about loving Him, giving Him your whole heart is where the POWER is.

This is the way the heart works, fire burning, faith affirming, perseverent believing. He does not look at the brokenness, for our sakes, the movements of our hearts are precious to Him.

Take what you have, and give it to Him, so that you can have what he has. He has much better things for us to receive. And it's okay to ask for a burning heart, eyes to see the beauty He sees in us.

I want everyone that reads this to go to their room, and practice God's presence, all that you need in life is found in His presence. what we need is some more FAITH, I am looking for rest in life, well in His Presence is that and then some. He will make His presence flourish in deserts.


No comments:

Post a Comment