Tuesday 14 June 2011

An encouragement to endurance

I want to let everyone know, that the location does not matter, we all go through things that we have no control over. I just hope that, letting you know a bit of my struggles and pressures it will give you encouragement.

My world came crashing down last night. My heart has been calloused to the point of hardening. When the Lord asked me a question I blurted out “But I need to do this! I need to know what to do!” He asked me a question and my first thought was one of brazen reluctance. Choose to believe me or not – I forgot that He is not after something. He wants me! This is equivalent to saying “If my heart is not moved, if love does not move my heart, I should just turn away and walk right out of this relationship with Him” – for my heart to be alive.

To those that are struggling, I know you are! take confidence in knowing that as He has done for me, he can do for you. Just wait and see!

Here is an analogy, but it’s more than that too. Even though I haven’t moved, it’s like I’ve been taken somewhere else, a change of surroundings, circumstance, people, friends... we can be in the same place but a thousand miles away. And I have finished the journey and now I’m sitting down. But the race has not yet been won! It’s like I forgot I was on a journey – with Him. The effect is the same thing – we sabotage ourselves by forgetting we are on a journey. We sit down

wait and see! Trim your lamps, buy oil. Go into the secret place. Ask Him what He sees in you, what he feels about you. Ask for revelation of His love for you – Why He died on the cross for you. Your suffering is producing in you an eternal weight of glory. and I know, and it’s because you want to be somewhere else. This suffering is rewarding! Know that this is our creator, and the God of tomorrow, the God of the next day, and the next day! and He sees your heart. He knows what is happening, He is there.

Don’t give up! Don’t give in! If you don’t quit, you’ll win.

I don’t want you to give up, I want you to know I’m in the place you are too. He is our Lord, our King, our Benefactor, Father, advocate, joy, delight, satisfaction, sweetness, and suffering. He knows every day of the life ordained for you.

Take this opportunity to build Him a house, where you are. He is the prize that I am running for. Sit down, and build Him a house, give Him a place to tabernacle with Him. This is simply saying to Him “I am weak, and I have lots of stuff on my mind, come and meet with me”

This is my advice, REPENT. Give Him your heart. Start walking again.

So I’m going to pray for you.

I pray that you would have the yoke of easiness, and the burden of lightness. You are chosen by Him for Himself (He saved you before you were born) – that you will have comfort in the future. He will give you the multitude of His blessing, Return to worship God. In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment