Tuesday 25 May 2010

House church forever!

Hello I hope this finds you in good stead. The most priceless moment is when you wake up and you hear yourself say "I Love You Jesus" never loose sight of that. Well it's the night after "Coffee evening at Papbap" I have written a song called "The day after;debrief" because today is debrief day. God's already made his position clear. I'll be having a good day today :) It's a poem - you can read it. but i encourage you to start a beat going and try to sing it. You might get "pre-laughter" I am!

"The day after; debrief"

I love your mercy,
God, I fall upon your mercy
I am once again sure
And I have made You my firm foundation
What joys and excellencies are there to follow
since I have believed in You
Grateful I am and I will
meditate on Your awesome works!

I have defeated you in one moment of prayer
My heart is blameless!
Father I think upon the kindness You show me
I drink deeply upon the newness
of Your heavenly draught
I am like a weaned child

You are my greatest
You are a mystery
You are good to me
You call to me and I come
You answer me
I want to be in the place Your glory dwells
I love the house where You make residence

Do not put my soul to rest with Sinners
nor my life to shedders of blood
Who devise selfish things
and who accept bribes

But continually is your Face
ever what I look to
Your delight is like fresh milk
Your word is pure
Your fear, everlasting
Your commandments, sure
Your judgments are true, and righteous altogether

I could not keep silent, let the whole world know
Your praise will be heard the world over
And men and women will come to you
with delight in their hearts
All nations bow to you!
For Your name is great
and all Your ways are everlasting
Make mention of Him wherever you go
Tell the world He lives!
Yes my Redeemer Lives!
The one who loves me
and saved us from our sin!
The one who knows me
I want to be like Him

God, there is no one like You
Pardoning iniquity, showing mercy to
1000 generations of those who fear You,
and certainly not forgetting those who do evil -
You are a God full of compassion, gracious,
slow to anger, great in mercy.
You are good to all and Your lovingkindness
extends over all Your works

My mouth shall declare Your praise all the days of my life
and all mankind will bless your name,
forever and ever

No comments:

Post a Comment