Sunday 2 March 2014

Great is the Lord

Exercising my gift, i decided to write a song from Psalm 147:2-5 The nouns (build, gather, heal, bind, count, call) indicate that God is responsible for them. But look at what He's responsible for. the outcasts, the broken hearted, the wounded,  or those with sorrows (coming from the same word) What is this? He builds and gathers a place where His family may gather. That's what the Son came for, He came to free the captive, release the prisoners, preach good news to the poor, to bring jubilee. (Isaiah 61:1)
Without Him being the Son we would have no firstborn rights, He was giving us the keys to the mansion in Heaven. Why do I make this all about love? why do I say that this is the better part? I guess it's because unless I know Him, I am just spouting hearsay. God is that good to be known. This shows that Jesus actually considered our love to be the most priceless possession that He could own.

The reason that I'm a Son is because of Jesus, the reason that I'm loved by Him is because of His love for me. Don't you remember what it was like when you first knew Him? everything was about Him, what He has done for you. To be unashamed of Him, is to say that He was worth it.

Great is the Lord

Copyright Nathan Sinclair 2014. Feel free to use it, and share it to others you want to share it with. Just let me know that you're using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment