Saturday 3 August 2013

God is Love

I'm being faithful to share any prophetic words that I receive while I am at the Piano.

God's name is who He is - the revelation of that name allows us to Love God. God is real, he is here, why? because Jesus came. For any to know anyone, they must first be in covenant with them - we are in covenant to God. So in this way, He will never leave us, nor forsake us. He gave us eternal life - this is to say that we can never be taken out of the Father's hand, nor Jesus hand. We can make bad decisions, but if we are His, we are kept in His abiding power - Jesus wants us to make good decisions - based on what He has revealed through His word.

The one that I am enjoying the most at the moment is for Him to be my Shepherd. The fact that He does everything for His own glory - allows us to walk in paths of righteousness - I believe this is like saying "walking in the walk of eternal life" - He will also show Himself to be holy through His word. Because we are in Him, we are gaining from the fact that He has chosen us. In fact before the foundation of the world he chose us.

God is Love

1 comment:

  1. Good spiritual blog.
    I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    Love your words on covenant. Please read my post, "Our New Covenant" I posted in July.

    ReplyDelete