Sunday 9 June 2013

He comes

-->
Here is a free one! I couldn't keep it to myself! It is the good news.

This one is called "He comes!"

O, how my heart beats for Him
O, how my inner man rejoices
He’s clothed me in His power
Anointed me to speak
Of Israel’s rebellion
And Jacob’s transgression

I will be as bold as a Lion
To witness of the truth
It’s all about a Father’s love for His Son
A bridegroom’s love, a ravished heart
He will shake all that can be shaken
Ruin all hearts challenged with idols
Take his rightful place in men’s hearts
And give us our hearts desire

No more idols shall challenge his rule
He will take the only place

All hail, the Lamb
He alone is worthy!
He alone is the rightful King of the earth
He comes both soon,
With a husbands jealousy
He comes to banish idols from His bride

He came and witnessed
To his apostles
Of love never ending and unchanging
He comes with the same breath
To return the earth
To the Father’s dominion

The same heart
That bled and died
Is the same heart
That will reconcile us to the Father’s love
He comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment