Sunday 11 November 2012

Possible next steps

God answers prayer!
Today I found out why the call it good news! it is because it's a straight from the halls of heaven to earth today! that's why they do not call it good teaching or good history

I am, so to speak, laying out a fleece.

I know the importance of sharing all with my friends, and supporters, and family, as to what the next steps are in my rehabilitation. This is why I find the first step, telling you how things are going, to be the most important.

While I have been in hospital, my motivation for doing things has somewhat deteriorated, before hand I had no problem being motivated to goto Israel, and the things that are attached to that.

That is why I am making the first step living by faith.

The only thing I can think of which comes to living like this, has been in my constant travelling around this country, relying on God to provide for my stay. I am excited to see that it is being taken up again.

That said, I have come to the realization that this is not the sole first point to be thinking about. What I have need to think about is the extraordinary calling God has placed on my life to prepare the way for the coming Kingdom of Jesus

This is somewhat inspired in the fact I am growing in this area. There is a scripture in Titus which says to the effect that I will grow as I share what I have with others. So that's what I'm doing here!

No comments:

Post a Comment