Thursday 28 June 2012

We Lift You Higher!

I think that there are many things that we think about, and to give a blanket answer for all of them is a little foolish. But, this does not work with God.

You give Him everything and you put Him first and everything will work out.

I have had a mixed set of emotions today (especially after being graciously asked to allow some students to have personal time with God) - to rest.

Put your mind on Christ, and think upon His crucifixion.

Give your dreams, your plans of marriage, your goals for unity in relationships, your highest and best thoughts to Jesus and say "You have won my heart, now have it all"

You ask me, "why on earth would you do that?" I will tell you why.

He is the only way to salvation, He is the rock of my refuge, he is my fortress of strength, the horn of my salvation, my deliverer! When you look into Him, God says "the vilest offender becomes clean" He's not looking at the outside, He's looking on the inside.

I enjoy feeling sorrow, it is all because of Jesus.

He is real as real can be, the order that he does things in is true, sorrow to JOY

No one can play or know my heart as he does. Can you compare Him with anyone? The more that I know of what He has done for me, the more I know truly, even as I am fully known.

We Lift You Higher! Hosanna in the Highest!

No comments:

Post a Comment