Friday 15 June 2012

Dream you Dreamers! (2)

I am writing this in memory of this day, last year (technically, I am writing this for tomorrow! God is giving me my desires!)

I have endeavoured to Dream with Jesus.

I want the world to know that I am ravished by His heart,
And I cannot keep silent!
This JOY of his presence, is FORGIVENESS, where we are united as one, growing together, and learning from the Teacher,

We have the privilege of being forgiven of our SINS
Only God can do that! But then, he makes us MINISTERS of that reconciliation.
You are Forgiven of Your Sins!
This is the heartbeat of Love
Join with me in remembering the catastrophe of the Son of God bringing Light into the World

When we are united together, we will truly be ONE in Spirit.
He was looking for Love, and He found me!

I can no longer classify myself as one of the many, i am OUT of the ordinary.
Make me dream during the day time. Only He can make my heart race and feel

The problem with the world accepting all these ideas, is that they are MIXED wine, and dross.
The beauty of Him choosing us is that he chose US.
My love would never tarnish His name or mine by offering forgiveness to any one else. It is personal and unique!

But He bleeds, he pours out, He dies. In Him the dividing wall has been crucified
and my heart is alive!

to receive is to say "God come in the flesh"
to believe is what He is wanting. Because this is His provision!

No comments:

Post a Comment