Thursday 24 May 2012

I Will Wait for You

Here is a song I came up with today.
It has inspiration from Isaiah 53 and Isaiah 55
I need to say something about the song before you go listen to it.

He has shared his whole heart with you through Jesus. He wants you to be whole-hearted to Him. Abandon yourself completely to himself. Don't look to the things he can do for you before running to Him, it may be too late (Isaiah 55:6)

here is the Rapidshare link

Lyrics

The roses hue is whiter
The birds song is clearer
The trees fall is sweeter
When you are nearer
The fields they are pleasing
The garden breathes in deeper
Awake my soul and start singing
He has come to me

Wash over me with your blood
let me into the fullness of what you made for me
I will wait for You
And in Your love there will be brighter sunshines
And in Your joy there will be sweeter sorrows
I've made up my mind

Turn my pain and loss into love without cost
that I may be found in You
Man has not seen what is His store
I am waiting on the other side
Take me by the hand and let me soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment