Sunday 15 April 2012

Songs, and File Storage

Hello,

I would like to update you on a few changes in my "community online"

First I would like to say, that I have a soundcloud website over [at] soundcloud/sinclairnathan where I will be uploading any new songs that I write.

The second is, I have a storage account on rapidshare! Because of the small size to my soundcloud, anything that I move off soundcloud will goto rapidshare. (I will be putting any songs I put on soundcloud also on Rapidshare for download)

I have moved a talk that I had with someone at YWAM base (in roughly December 2010) named "Selflessness and the Glory of God" onto Rapidshare. This is the description of the talk:
Work in progress, finally finished! Php 2:5-6, 1 Cor 15, Jer 23:18, Luke 22:44, 1 Cor 13:1-3,11, 1 Cor 8:1 After being moved for quite a while about spiritual fragrances, the glory of God to comfort us, and revelation (discernment) of spiritual things to our bodies, the pursuit of pleasure and the selfless love of Jesus which if we have any measure of is of immeasurable value compared to any spiritual gift (1 cor 13:1-3) and our absolute need for His love and how he satisfied everything by His love, ask for His love because it's the same thing that you are asking for which He wants to give (faith and hope carry us until we receive His love) And how everything works out for His purposes.
Here is the URL

While singing and processing with God I wrote two songs that I would like you to hear.

The first is called "Glory Song" it comes from the passage in Psalm 27:4 where it says (NKJV)
One [thing] I have desired of the LORD, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the LORD, And to inquire in His temple.
Here is the URL
here is the rapidshare link

The second is called "You Came and Saved Me" it's a song about Freedom and Loving Jesus with His Love
Here is the URL
here is the rapidshare link

Regards,
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment