Thursday 5 April 2012

Birthday Special Surprise

I have recently had a birthday! That makes me 29! My clearest memory of this birthday, was a wake up call from God - where I was pastored in freedom. I asked Him if there was something that he wanted to say to me, because my thoughts were in a jumble, my spirit was filled, and I was wide awake. The first thing that He said to me was, "Forgive one another" This takes me back to last year when I was in the prayer room, with our good friends, Scott and Kaili Bailey. (the reason I say "our good friends" is to paint the mood) We were upstairs in the prayer room, and while praying for each other - Scott and Kaili were about to leave - we had a moment - in which we both shared a fabulous memory. God bless you for recalling this memory! Hallelujah! In the morning I was still overcome by this experience we shared. I came up to the prayer room, before intercession, and while there God's presence came into the room, and I received some wonderful insights into God's character which so impacted me I had to share it at intercession. We only had a handful of people at intercession at the time (including Scott and Kaili Bailey)

Lord, help me to communicate the rest of what is on my heart! I want to share something with you from my journal during my birthday. I hope to communicate a little more of what is happening in me at the moment, of which everyone is eager to know. After all, my friends, It's the heart that God is really interested in.
My heart is unmoved by finances
I have committed all things to Him
My heart is being renewed day by day,
according to the desire of God who called me.
I could care less about going on some trip for God, the real thing that moves me is when I can reach out to people. My heart quivers to say this, but if God has something for me, it's not like I can do anything about it. My motivation comes from wanting to please Him, if He has a journey for me to go on, one that I do not simply want to go on because it is a trip that I get to participate in (even one that is a promotion) I want to prove to people that I'm not just going on a trip. I also want to prove to Him my love is stronger than my desire for candy or birthday presents. I have learnt that the heart cannot be divided, it cannot be going after one thing or another, it has to be undivided (which is a funny word - given the implication is the heart is divided) Whether or not I cry is somewhat irrelevant in this, but it's what my heart is really wrestling with - that is what I hope to communicate. The brilliant part is, Jesus says "Your heart is undivided" - even when you want to be in one place, or you want to do something for someone - your heart is undivided. It is undivided - in Him.

This is where a simple transaction on Trade me can explode and eternity can break out on earth. This is where a computer that I have received can be so much more than just a cool gift as a birthday present. It can become a sign and a wonder, a sign and wonder that God uses to really speak something very important.
While I was in the prayer room on Tuesday the 27th of April, some girls came in, including Kathy with her computer. The whole event made me think of how God had miraculously given a computer to my friend Davaun. So I shared of how I had found a computer in the freebox and came to bed at night with a dream - in which Davaun and I were working on my computer. Through this all, I was praying everyday God would repair the computer. Since I would meet Davaun in Israel, I brought the computer along with me, where I found out that Davaun also had a problem with her computer - it would not work unplugged. We prayed for our computers and said "God is going to give us new ones" (This included Nelson) I heard back later from Davaun that she had received a computer. Then I shared with the people in the prayer room "I have not yet received my computer" This is when my mum sent me a text asking me to check trade me and see if this computer was the one I needed. I hadn't thought about the computer for weeks honestly! I looked at it and said "This is the one!" (actually my heart was racing, I wanted to tell everyone) I just want to say, this alone is enough for me - that God would remember my prayers and answer them. I said "this is the one!" and this is mine - Because I want a computer. This can sound silly on the outside. On the weekend we won the auction, and would receive it during the week. This is a sign and a wonder! Don't you agree? It's not about my reading into a situation, it's far bigger than that! Why? because if God is in charge of the bigger things, He is in charge of the smaller things too, right? So I have to say this is a sign and a wonder from God - He is in charge of everything.

During my birthday God proclaimed freedom over me! I can't even call it a gift, because a GIFT is received. But I am FREE! The funny thing is, I think that it would be just the most boring thing ever if I told you. I want to demonstrate it to You. After work duties a song came together, called Freedom Song. I would like you to listen to it! This is an outworking of an inner change.

Freedom Song
here is the rapidshare link

No comments:

Post a Comment