Monday 25 July 2011

Snowfall in Christchurch

I'm coming to you, from a different perspective. Probably every man and His dog is talking about what I am an eye witness to (Greek: μαρτυρέω εἴδω)



I was heading to bed last night very impatient and anxious. How would that look like? I had just said "I will not allow anything to rob my joy" Just that day, my heart leapt for joy in itself and throbbed from love, and I couldn't concentrate during my prayer time. Was it excitement? I didn't know what to say, or do, much less pray.

While I was in a walk-prayer time with God, heading to church I saw snowflakes falling. Then all of a sudden I shouted in myself "Impossible! Snow will never fall in Christchurch" absolutely shocked, and amazed, and disbelief.

The news reporters will tell you a different story, but I know that this snow is come from God, because He said it to me just yesterday! "Haha", I Chuckled to myself, "Snow will never fall in Christchurch that would be impossible" When I got to church someone shared about Snow. However they didn't seem to believe that it could ever happen, "Funny" I said to myself "That's not what I heard from God"

Here are some photos to go with it. You know, my prayer at night time went something like this (because I didn't want to allow my impatience about booking a plane ticket to get in the way of me sleeping)

"God, I pray you give me sleep and rest, because you give those, because you give me safety. Amen"

Immediately, my spirit began to become cloudy, and sleep set in, I didn't wake up again. Then all of a sudden, my eyes were opened, my heart was awake, my sleep was perfected, and my first reaction was, "Check the time. 5:40" shock and unbelief. I woke up and stood up. I went to have a shower, and noticed, It's snowing!

God answers prayers! My heart knows you! I am not now sharing about snow because of unbelief, but because I do believe and I'm showing you the proof! It's like when He wants all of you, your heart leaps inside of itself, that is obedience! My God answers prayers! He loves me to the point where dreams come true. This is so extreme! Will you marry me?

There is a love for him that is waiting to come out at the best of times! Where my obedience is freeing, and my commitment unreserved, my life forsaking and that He answers my prayers! I can't contain Him! He doesn't deserve that anyway! He is to be marvelled in all of His unknowing. I love you, You gave me Your spirit which lets me know You and be offended if I want to be!

The last time I felt like this was when I came back to Oxford absolutely convinced of loving Him with all my heart, and I am the Bride of Jesus. Why can't it be about Jesus loving me? why does it have to be about a boring trip to Israel? This is the kind of love that demands our everything. Your love!

Here are some photos of this morning, and which were taken before 6 oclock.



No comments:

Post a Comment